· English · Polski ·
Once a season, your team can go on training camp, which take place from Monday to Friday during the first week of new season. You can choose training camp until last (18th) queue (Sunday till 24:00). After choosing training camp, you have to select riders, who will participate on it. Please note that there can be maximum 15 participant. if you have more riders, even if you arranged friendly match, they won't ride in it. Price of the training camp is constant, so it doesn't matter how many riders you will take.
During the training camp your riders train 5 basic skills: stamina, strength, reflex, start and ride technique. Training intensity is shown as as number of stars. Number of stars is equal to number of training days which will be added to each skills on the end of the camp (on Friday):
- 1 star = 1 training day
- 2 stars = 2 training days
- 3 stars = 3 training days
- 4 stars = 4 training days
- 5 stars = 5 training days
Beside trainings on camp, riders also gain usual training.
Camp luxury is responsible for the riders form.
- 1 luxury star = form decrease by 4-6 points
- 2 luxury stars = form decrease by 1-3 points
- 3 luxury stars = form remains unchanged
- 4 luxury stars = form increase by 1-3 points
- 5 luxury stars = form increase by 4-6 points
Form will be charged as usual on Monday and it depends only from training camp's luxury.
Friendly matches during training camp
Teams which arranged training camp can't ride in friendly matches.
- if during training camp friendly match is arranged between teams which both are on training camp, friendly match finish with the score 0:0. Riders don't ride in any heat, teams don't receive money from tickets, facilities nor penalty for not setting up team for a match.
- if during training camp friendly match is arranged between teams which one is on training camp, friendly match finish with the score 0:75 or 75:0. Only riders from the team which is not on the training camp ride in that match. This team also receive money from tickets, facilities like usual.
In case when not every rider is participant of the training camp they won't ride in friendly matches even if they are set in line-up.
Transfers during training camp
If rider is sold during the camp (while he's on there of course), he automatically switches to the new team, however he'll stay on the camp with old team and gain full training on Friday.